Join THE corps
When youth sports return, kids will need trained and empathetic coaches more than ever. We invite you to Join the Corps and use this “off season” to transform yourself to become that person that makes a positive impact for youth in under-resourced communities through sports.
Once you join us, you will unlock instant access to Coaches Corner — your portal to get trained (including our brand-new Coaching with Empathy online training), receive support, and connect with youth sports organizations as soon as they need you and you’re ready to coach.
Already coaching and interested in our trainings and support? Sign up to Join the Corps above.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY.
JUST FOLLOW THESE THREE STEPS.
Join The Corps
Sign up and let us know you’re ready to make a difference in your community.
Log in to Coaches Corner to create your coach profile, take a training, access resources, and connect with sports programs when they post their coach needs.
Become a coach and mentor kids in your community.
THE COACHING CORPS COMMUNITY
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
CHANGE LIVES, INCLUDING YOUR OWN
- Provide kids with a safe environment where they can make friends and learn from role models who can relate to them.
- Join a national movement of people committed to advancing equity through the development of positive relationships with youth.
- Help close the opportunity gap because every child deserves a caring mentor and coach.
- Learn leadership skills that can help you grow while investing in your community.
- Shape the next generation using the power of the sport you love.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Desire to foster kids’ growth and development through meaningful relationships.
- A commitment to show up each and every week for your team.
- A belief in the lessons sports teaches, both on and off the field.
- No coaching experience needed! We provide all the training, support, and tools for you to be successful.